Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Friday 16 March 2012

BoyFriends tweet from Thailand!

BoyFriends tweet from Thailand! The times are after the Thailand time zone!


BoyFriends twitter 7:07 AM-15 Mar
trans: (BF:JeongMin) Bestfriends did you have a nice sleep~?!  Did you receive lots of candies yesterday?? Have a good say today too!!

BoyFriends twitter 10:56 AM - 15 Mar
trans: (BF:YoungMin) We are in Thailand~ It's very hot here~ How is the weather in Korea? We will meet Bestfriends soon~~~!!!
BoyFriends twitter 1:26 PM - 15 Mar
trans:(BF: HyunSeong)We have been in Thailand for the 2 time , ate delicious food, and enjoying ourself after schedule~~
BoyFriends twitter 3:11 PM - 15 Mar
trans: (BF: MinWoo)...I just ate my lunch a while ago I sould be full but afer rehearsal..I'm hungry again ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So I'm stealing Dong Hyun-hyungs pizza hihi, sorry hyung;; Eat well everyoneㅇㅅㅇ I won't eat your meals( ̄^ ̄)ゞ 

BoyFriends twitter 3:28 PM - 15 Mar
trans: (BF: KwangMin) I got punishment ㅠㅠ Lost to the Hyungs while playing stone, rock sciccor!! I'm waiting since the rehearsal for fanmeeting is finished, let's play together soon~~~


BoyFriends twitter 8:40 PM - 15 Mar
[B.F: Donghyun] Thailand bestfriends we really had fun. Time went so fast. Don't be dissappointed we'll be back in Thailand next month, so please wait ^^ Ah! thank you for the support Thai BestFriendsㅠ Thank U~


By: T.B.F.C president

No comments: